Do activities 9 and 10 in pairs. (PW)
9. TREASURE HUNT. How can you create your report?
You will learn:
- About some online sources where to find your stories
- About basic aspects of news writing in general
- Some tips on how to broadcast your report
Click here to have access to the Treasure Hunt
When you finish the Treasure Hunt, do the Workshop.
10. WORKSHOP. From a written report to a script.
In this workshop you will analyze a news report and you will transform it into a piece of news to be read, a script.
Click here to have access to the workshop.
When you finish the Workshop, think of your work.
(IW) Self-assessment 2: from a report to a script.
Fill in the self-assessment grid 2.
(TW) Editorial meeting 2: from a report to a script.
Now join your team and share everything you have done. Fill in Editorial meeting 2.
Now go on to STEP 3